The conference is being held in Bengaluru, Karnataka at Dr. Babu Rajendra Prasad International Convention Centre, GKVK. It is one of Bengaluru’s largest convention centres with over 2,00,000 sq .ft. of meeting space. It is owned by the University of Agricultural Sciences which is a premier institution of agricultural education and research in the country.
Explore fascinating places in Bangalore.
- Vishveshwaraya Industrial and Technological Museum: An interactive science and technological museum with seven unique exhibition halls.
- Lalbagh: Home to trees that are more than a 100 years old, the Botanical garden was commissioned by Haider Ali to be built to mimic the world-renowned Mughal Gardens.
- Mantri Mall: This mall houses shopping, entertainment and dining facilities. One of India’s finest malls where you will find brands such as Marks & Spencers, Swensen’s, Rado, Satya Paul, The Body Shop and Lifestyle to name a few.
- Commercial Street: Famous for being a bargain hunter’s paradise.
- Cubbon Park: Sprawling green area at the centre of the city which is home to some truly exotic species of plants.
- UB City: It is one of the biggest commercial centres and houses labels such as Canali, Ermeneglido Zegna, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Versace and Paul Smith to name a few.
- MG Road: Commercial heart of the city equipped with numerous opportunities to dine and shop.
- ISKCON temple: A majestic place of worship that attracts people of all faiths from all over the globe.