Workshop includes live demonstration of selected procedures with relevant theory covered in 6 hours by eminent faculty who are authorities in their respective field. It is followed by Question and Answer sessions.
Workshop A – Microneedling, Platelet rich plasma therapy, Body Contouring, Skin tightening and lifts
2. Body and facial Contouring
3. Platelet Rich Plasma(PRP) therapy
Workshop B – Injectables (Fillers and Botulinum toxin)
Workshop C : Lasers and Lights
Workshop D: Dyspigmentation (Chemical peels, lasers and dermoscopy)
Learning Objectives: The delegates are going to get the most up to date knowledge about established and evolving technologies for the treatment of Dyspigmentation which includes Hyper, Hypo and depigmentation. The format includes live lectures, demonstrations and discussions by experts.
1. Chemical peels: The delegates will understand current knowledge of superficial, medium and deeper peels, focusing on different formulation suitable for skin types. The proper technique will be demonstrated, step by step by masters for each indication. The masters will share the pearls and tips for good results and to prevent and manage complications.
2. Lasers: The participants will achieve great understanding of the principles behind lasers and light devices in tackling dyspigmentation, also learn about most recent studies, techniques and treatment guidelines. The topics covered are use of Long pulse lasers, Q-Switched lasers, Fractional lasers, Vascular lasers and combination lasers for Hyperpigmentation (Melasma, Nevi, freckles, PIH, Toning ,Poikiloderma, LPP, Toxic melanosis and Tattoo). Picosecond laser for pigmentation and Excimer laser for Vitiligo and Hypopigmentation are also the highlights of workshop
3. Dermoscopy: The delegates will get an opportunity to update their knowledge in dermoscopy a noninvasive diagnostic tool. They will have live demonstration of dermatoscopic patterns of pigmented skin lesions and lesional analysis from experts. The experts would share their knowledge helping the delegates to decipher and decode the mystery of network patterns on same thus the delegates will sharpen their acumen in diagnosing a pigmentary condition alleviating the necessity for an invasive procedure many a times.
Workshop participants will be able to identify gaps in their understanding and performance based on teaching and presentations. The knowledge gained will bridge those gaps reduce complications and improve clinical outcomes leading to better patient care.
Participants will be taught via videos and lectures about each of the surgeries in detail during a 6 hour course. Each topic will be subdivided and the course will be delivered by a group of experts in that field. The entire session will deal with each and every aspect of the topics and comprise of question and answer session in the end. Each course will have CME credits from Karnataka medical council.
This course will focus on :
Running a skin large centre, multiple centres
Each master class will be for 90 min. 2 or 3 experts in the field of respective topic will speak for about 20 min and this will be followed by an extensive question and answer interactive session.
The learning objectives are as follows
1. Facial anatomy
3. My most difficult cases
In this course eminent faculty will discuss few of their challenging cases and its outcome. The delegates can interact with experts about the difficult cases they have faced.
4. Controversial treatments
5. Scar management
6. Hidradenitis suppurativa
7. Periorbital rejuvenation
8. Complications of aesthetic procedures
This course will be a detailed discussion on the common complications which arise from commonly performed cosmetic procedures, best ways to avoid them and deal with them.
9. Aesthetic treatments for skin diseases